In order to convert your paper to a journal article, please check your paper according to this checklist:
- Add an abstract (short summary of what will be accomplished in the paper, along with a general outline).
- Read more about how to write an abstract here.
- Adjustment of audience: Remove class references, professor references, etc.
- Expand or reduce content as necessary or desired. For example, to increase relevance to the current theme or remove elements required for the original assignment.
- “Blind” the paper by removing all identifying information - Instructions.
- This anonymity helps us ensure our review of the article is unbiased and fair. Read more about blinded peer review here.
Then you can submit your article on our submission page!
Please email the student representative (Daniel Zander) if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org